It's ramadhan, and now I'm at papa's house. Only with my youngest bro, Topan. Sometimes I miss our moments when we used to do fasting in ramadhan with complete family members. Mama, Mas Isal and Bowo.
Now we've splited up. With our own life.
Life never stays in the same point even we want it that way.
I'd love to imagine sometimes what if mama is still here, ahh im just missing her too much and also my brother bowo,
We are so close to each other that's why I keep missing him since he's not around.
Other brothers?
I love them as well but I can see them more often than Bowo. *peace
I'll Introduce my silly brothers in brief.
My oldest brother, mas Isal, he is a silly man with a -pretend to be- innocent face. He could be so funny but disturbing at the same time. Mostly I feel pity to him, on another hand I feel like I want to kick him to gobi dessert when he starts being ignorant. But actually he is a super kindhearted man on earth. He's the one who has the biggest heart among our brotherhood. He's also smart even it cant be seen from his face hahaha. He really has a great public speaking skill, he loves to speak whenever there are people around and he is so hard to be stopped. Since he is very talkative you better stay away from him if you are in hurry.
I'm not sure whether he is naive or just has pure heart bcs he often to be very kind person, very generous one :p
I really adore him when I was a kid, but when I was teenager he often acted like a jerk, we almost always had issues to argue everyday. mostly I dont really like him at that time, and when im being an adult he's now like having double personalities, sometimes he could be a guide, but suddenly he could act like a very little kid. The funny thing is that he has a great confident so it wouldnt be any problem for him to show his silliness in public haha. A complicated man. My candle brother.Haha
My younger brother and also my favorite one is Bowo, why he's becoming my favorite? Bcs we have so many similarities I think. Let's say if there's any song that he likes, I must be 95% love it too. One of the the most things I like of him is that he is kind of people who always feel free to express his feeling. He never feels hesitate to say I love you or I miss you to me and my mom. He also never be shame to hug or be hug by me -since I'm kind of person who likes cuddling. We used to sing along together, doing silly things together. You know, he is the one who loves to kiss my mom's armpits, even those are smelly but he kept sticking his nose to hers, my mom always could never stand to not laughing around him till she cried for laughing to hard because of his foolish or jokes :D
I miss many moments with him. I love listening to his stories. Always make me excited. He's the biggest boy in the family and actually he is handsome but he is just to ignorant to his performance. He loves to be taken care by me but so lazy to do it himself. He loves sport very much. He could spend a day by doing 3-4 different excercises. He's smart too. Really good in logical test, my opposite :D He is a man with no shame with entrepreneur skill. I remember when he was an elementary student he sold cakes and collected used cans then sold them to collector. He did those on the sly. All we know that magically he had much money hahaha
My youngest brother, Topan or sometime we call him encus. He's mama's boy. He was so close to my mom. They always sticked together and he always be bullied by us. He is very sensitive that makes him so easy to be provoked by us. We often got detentions by mom bcs of that. But those never stop us. We never let him live in peace. :D he used to look ugly when was a little kid but now he's getting handsome day by day. I dont know why :D he our youngest but now he seems the most mature among us. He's good in taking responsible than us. He's also the most caring gentleman after my dad. He's grown so fast even sometimes I'm wondering how he could change so fast from the spoiled one to become very mature one. If I could re-rank it, he supposes to be the first brother, followed by me, Mas Isal then Bowo. Both of them are super childish and often really disturbing. He take care of Bella very well that makes him becoming her favorite uncle. She will keep following him all day long whenever he is around.
Well those are my brother. unique, weird, odd and strange. But I do love them and will never wish to have other brothers but them. Deeply in my heart I know they must be feeling very blessed having me as sister hahaha. Bye.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar