Selasa, 28 Juni 2016

My Story Today

Today I had achievement ceremony and parents teacher meeting at office.
Those activities made me met the parents. In my AC I met four mommies who came to see their kids' graduation. I hv met all of them in my previous PTM and we had great conversation before that made them being so friendly today I think hehe. I'm so happy knowing that they r happy with their kids improvement in English, they told me.how they kids love being around the class, studying together, having chat with others. I feel proud for them.

Next session is PTM, I met 2 mommies again, one of them bring me a cake for my breakfasting. My baby really love it hehe. Since it's not to crowded then we could have longer time to talk about her kid, not only the good things but also some points which need to improved. it was a nice talk.
Another mommy came, she took two of her kids, I've taught two of them for a long time. Ive met this mommy more than couple times, we know each other well. She said that from her two kids, both of them said that im their favorite teacher, what a pleasure knowing this.

I aint a good teacher yet. But yes I will always try to be better. Cause being the best is not the most essential when we know that the process being the better one is much more meaningful.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar